Sunday, September 07, 2008,
7:58 PM ;
Autumn comes. (*Sounds familiar?) Bwahaha!
Technically it is not suppose to be autumn yet. It is suppose to start in October. That is what I heard from a guard at my hostel but the weather is just so autumn-ish now. Bloody strong wind and rain throughout the day. Gosh. It is really quite depressing. No wonder people whom I know studying in the UK said that the weather is just "fascinating".
Moving on! Just went through first week of introduction at uni. Was quite fun actually getting to know how the hospital system works here in UK. Managed to learn how to do venepuncture on dummies. Then this week, I'm going to try do it on real people. Jeng jeng jeng. Quite excited actually but quite scared as well ><
Oh oh oh! A big GIANT spidey aka "La Princess" invaded the city of Liverpool on Friday! YES. It's huge!! Lishan, Ai Ai and I HAD to go to the city. You don't see giant spiders around very often, you know? :P It wasn't really hard to find the spider really because wherever it was, there was a massive crowd over there! Macam itu merdeka celebration kat K.L. We were squished like sandwiches but it was WORTH IT! Amazing I tell you! Just amazing! I had a smile on my face all day! Hee :)
Jeng jeng jeng! The MAGNIFICIENT mechanical spidey. Very amazing!

3 of us with the princess :)
----xx----
3 of us with the princess :)
----xx----
