Wednesday, February 20, 2008,
9:10 PM ;
*waves magic wand*
Ooooooo... blog's revived :P
LOL.
I am pretty sure most of you are sick of seeing Gerald Butler and Hilary Swank kissing when you come by my blog. Acccckkk... Even I am getting sick. People probably mistaken it for some hamsap blog.
As of today, I am still having my break. 6 more months to be precise. Please do not ask me what I have planned for the break. I am tired of answering that question ^^"
Anyway, it was a jolly good day today! :) Meifong's back and I tried out the fish spa with her and keatseong at Pavilion. I thought it was a rather interesting ticklish experience. haha. Could not stop shrieking and giggling when we first put our feet into the water!! Haha! You'll get use to the nibbling of the little fishes(called Garra Rufa) after a while. We were told that these fishes nibble away dead skin and gives 'micro-massage' to the feet. Ooo la la~
Ooooooo... blog's revived :P
LOL.
I am pretty sure most of you are sick of seeing Gerald Butler and Hilary Swank kissing when you come by my blog. Acccckkk... Even I am getting sick. People probably mistaken it for some hamsap blog.
As of today, I am still having my break. 6 more months to be precise. Please do not ask me what I have planned for the break. I am tired of answering that question ^^"
Anyway, it was a jolly good day today! :) Meifong's back and I tried out the fish spa with her and keatseong at Pavilion. I thought it was a rather interesting ticklish experience. haha. Could not stop shrieking and giggling when we first put our feet into the water!! Haha! You'll get use to the nibbling of the little fishes(called Garra Rufa) after a while. We were told that these fishes nibble away dead skin and gives 'micro-massage' to the feet. Ooo la la~
and the fishies begin to nibble... and nibble... and nibbleee
----x----
P.S: Jemmy, save your orange juice!! :P Sprinkle it on Paul's, Jackie's or YewWen's.. lol! :P
