Thursday, January 25, 2007,
7:08 PM ;
Hm.. typed an awful lot just now but it didn't make sense to me. So I deleted the entire thing. Now, I don't know what I'm going to rant here.
Anyway, End of Semester 3 Examination has come and gone. Yep, I know I've been bragging how hard this exam was gonna be and how much I had to study for it in some of the e-mails I sent out to some of you guys. I did study like crazy(Hm.. did I?) and work rather hard for this exam(don't think it's hardest cos somehow I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing during the study break.. which I think I regretted). Anyhow, I managed to scrape through! Yay! Eventhough the results weren't great but I'm moving on to Semester4! what a relief! Whoopeeee~
Having my holidays now. Holidays are so rare for me. That's why I am going to enjoy every single moment of it ^^ Hm.. basically I slack during my holidays. Just watching TV, sleeping, eating and going kai kai with my family and friends. I made a few commitments during my study break for this holiday. and no, I have not forgotten about them. Hopefully I work on some of them :)
and I'll be going off to Singapore tomorrow with my sister. Till next time then! :P
