Friday, December 08, 2006,
11:18 PM ;
Long time no update. Miss me? :P
GastroIntestinal System Assessment is over now. Not going to mention how GI assessment went. Not going to fret about it.
Daddy's birthday celebration was a blast. It was held earlier abit because Kor had to go back to Singapore for work. Well, I must say.. the only time we have a big big family reunion is during Chinese New Year and now coming together to celebrate my dad's birthday, I think my dad was VERY happy that night. 10-course dinner + Daddy's favourite cheese cake.
GastroIntestinal System Assessment is over now. Not going to mention how GI assessment went. Not going to fret about it.
Daddy's birthday celebration was a blast. It was held earlier abit because Kor had to go back to Singapore for work. Well, I must say.. the only time we have a big big family reunion is during Chinese New Year and now coming together to celebrate my dad's birthday, I think my dad was VERY happy that night. 10-course dinner + Daddy's favourite cheese cake.

My Family :D


the bigger picture
Btw, did you know that ChiaHuan and my dad shares the same birthday? :)
Hmm, the "family" had a cookout at KherDee's to celebrate Chiazzz' 21st. YihSeong, CheeMei and JaneJune cooked us a yummylicious dinner. Little elves like Jeremy, ChuiHan, Ben, Jeremy, KherDee, Prasad and I helped out in cutting and washing. Dishes include Pita bread +chicken fillet filling(YS's and Cheem's style), curry chicken, fried rice, popiah, fried calamari + sauce, mixed vege and tongshui. Joseph brought his vodka and few people got a bit drunk o.O

(L-R) Paul, YihSeong & CheeMei

..the food

ChuiHan & Jeremy

Me & Chiazzz

the "family"

The guys and the birthday girl :)

The birthday girl and the girls :P
Zero notes done. People must have thought we were crazy. Like as if there is no End of Semester Exam on January 8th 2007 but it was fun :)
I have slacked enough this week. It's time to hit the books/notes for these remaining 30 days.
EoS 3- the horror!
Study hard, "family" and M205! Gambatteee! We can do this!
