Wednesday, October 25, 2006,
11:08 PM ;
I'm outdoing myself here! 3 posts in a row! *gives pat on ownself* :P
Anyway, YihSeong suggested we go try out the Italiannies Pasta Buffet held every Wednesday! I've always wanted to go try out their buffet. Never been to a pasta buffet- all the pasta you can eat weii.. imagine that! Paul's nightmare but one of Jeremy's sweetest dream! and Cheems decided to treat us! Whoopeeee~
So, off we went to Italiannies, OneUtama on the 18thOct'06.
Only managed one and a half plates of pasta.. as predicted by Jeremy. Jem was the overall PASTA KING. He managed to telan FOUR plates of pasta! Siaw tied with Jackie with 3 plates each :)
Great dinner. Great atmosphere. Great time. Enjoyed myself. Been quite a long time since we actually spent time together. happily.






P.S: I got a text message from Italiannies today and it read- "We regret to inform you that our Never Ending Bowls of Pasta is not valid...." For a moment there, I almost screamed because I thought they decided to cancel off their pasta buffet forever. Then I read on.. ".... not valid as this Wednesday falls on a public holiday. Thank you." *phew*
