Friday, September 15, 2006,
8:50 PM ;
I HATE RESPI :(
I wanted to blog for the past 3 weeks but stopped myself from doing so because of the respiratory system assessment. Now that I have the chance to blog, I don't know where to start. ha ha.
Well, I guess the above title says it all about the assessment which was held this morning. I got to admit that I wasn't fully prepared for this exam. Question: When was I ever prepared for an exam?!? Anyway, having read my notes about 2/3 times, I still can't remember what I have read esp. the sign & symptoms or the complications of pulmonary diseases. Oh, whatever. The exam is over. A sense of relief. Now, I can relax for the weekend. But, having slacked for this system, I got to brush up studies for respiratory system.
Wondering what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks? Here:
1. Joined the OO-ship with ChowChow, Winnie, Ben & Siaw and helped Chow Chow's Buns(12 sweet juniors- Selene, Kuan Ken, Yee Lym, Melisa, Chih Ying, Kaarthiq, Kah Weng, Lameena, Praseetha, Afiq, Mastura & Geng Yi) with their Orientation =) That took up about one week! But serious fun~
2. Help do chores at home.. ever since the new maid ran away from home. At least a reason to start learning to cook and clean the house. Better than bumming around at home. (Note to MeiFong: I need a maid.. )
3. Visited Yih Seong at the hospital after his knee operation. Hope your knee recovers soon, Bonze! We miss you!!
4. Studying in the library from 9am-10pm.. CRAZY. I know. Don't ask.
5. Learning 108-Yang Style. Banyak steps that I cannot remember.
6. PBL from 4.00pm-7.00pm for once in my life. Once was enough. I almost went hysterical. Proud to say that I attended all the PBL sessions and I survived! Take that, you!
Well, I guess that's about what I have done for the past 3 weeks. It don't seem alot but I felt as if it was 3 very long weeks.
Next up? Haematology & IMU Cup
Btw, MeiFong was telling me the other day that my recent posts were rather depressing. Even her sister thought so. Really that depressing meh? Well, I couldn't rant else where so I rant here in my blog. I'm quite fine now. I suppose if you look at the problem from a different angle, you may find a solution to it. And I think I found it and I realised that it's not much of a problem anymore. You just have to learn to let go.
