Saturday, August 26, 2006,
9:33 AM ;
Should I even care?
After putting so much tender loving care to that particular matter, I don't think it worked out the way like I wanted it to. Instead, all of it is turning upside down for me. Things going hay-wired. Why are all of these stuff happening? Why wasn't I given an explaination.. or rather explainationS.. I wished someone could reason out or explain to me but I stand alone in this matter.
Maybe I shouldn't even put that much effort if I knew it was going to turn out this way.
Already slacking in my studies(Thanks to PBL!!), and now this. No.. don't ask me anything about this. I don't want to talk about it. I don't even know why am I even posting this up. Just need to rant, I guess.
why do I even want to care?!?!? No.. I shan't anymore.
I'm giving up on it.
