Friday, August 04, 2006,
10:42 AM ;
Fuiyoh.. finally got all the pictures taken in KKB! I think we had up to 250 pictures! :)

Will you just look at the amount of stuff?!

Before leaving for Kuala Kubu Bharu :)

In the bus

Our "House" for the week

Playing Risk while it rained on the 1st Day

To War!!

Dinner for the 1st night.. Advertising for Restaurant 98 :P

Introducing Hospital Kuala Kubu Bharu..

Group D with Dr. Lim and Sister Rita

Steamboat!

Mahjong :P
Arrangement done by Chung Kia (must give credits la..)


Porridge.. *hint hint* Look at Paul!
Us outside Klinik Kesihatan Serendah
Group D with Dr. Yong Rafidah

Wei Ee, Jane June and I


the "fRy-ers" of the night! haha.. :) Yumm..

The eight of us outside the house..

Yi Cheau and I

Group D1-
(L-R) Me, LiShun, YiCheau, Chow, Fish, TzeHow

Fish and I

At the waffle shop.. Rm 2 for one! Cheap I sayy..
and now for our 40 minutes to the town of KKB..

..on Jalan Seruling 20

a red Dragon fly..



We walked

and walked...

until we reached here!

Did a couple of poses..

then continued on our journey..

saw a red truck and decided to take a pic!


walked on...

passed this...

and this...
till we saw the play ground
and decided to stay a little longer..







That's the end of our 40minutes journey to town..
and uhh.. during the trip.. Chung Kia just couldn't get enough of Jackie!





All in all, we had a wonderful trip! yay!
.::end::.
