Thursday, August 17, 2006,
11:51 PM ;
...and the 2 week break is finally coming to an end. Coming this semester, I'll be entering my 2nd year of medical school. Time flies, doesn't it?
Don't think I'm even properly recharged for Semester 3!
Anyway, didn't do alot this holidays. Stayed home most of the time. TV. Finished House Season 2 and TVB drama -The Gateux Affairs, catching American Next Top Model and TVB drama- Love Bond on Astro. Oh.. what will I do without Astro? The rest of the time was spent on naps, eating, jogging and lying on my couch. Did I study? Yeah.. I did try to but ended up day-dreaming.. *tsk*
I know my holidays are like such a waste.. but I enjoy these care-free days.
The only time I went out with my friends was yesterday. Met up with ZueWen, YenTeng, BingLee and KeatSeong at the Curve for dinner. It was an early celebration dinner for ZueWen. A celebration dinner for her A-levels results. Congrats, woman! You're definately Imperial material :)
Had dinner at Sakae Sushi. Overall, food was fine but service was quite bad. Waiters there were quite impatient. It has been a year since I have met BingLee.. I was happy that she could make it.
The usual catch up and crappy talk which made 5 of us laughed like crazy cows :)
