Friday, May 12, 2006,
6:24 PM ;
.::. Currently listening to El Divo- Feelings
It's another long weekend.. I just love this 3 day break thingy.. At least I get to spend more time at home. It's Mother's Day this Sunday and yeah, I did sneak out yesterday without telling my mum to get her something for Mother's Day. Again this year, I will be the only one spending Mother's Day with my mummy- Daddy in Jakarta, Jie in Sydney and Kor in S'pore.
Results for Summative 1 came out yesterday. Not the best result but am quite satisfied with what I've got.. Shall work harder for the upcoming exams. Been pretty caught up with non-academic stuff like helping Chee Mei for the SRC campaign and also doing posters for IMU Chinese Singing Competition. But comparing myself with the others, I don't think I'm as busy as them.. Just the other day, Chow and I talked about how we missed Semester 1 when all we had to do was to study in the library and do Tai Chi. Haih..well, hopefully things will calm down abit after the singing competition =
It's just a matter of time..
