Tuesday, March 14, 2006,
9:33 PM ;
*waves from Kuala Lumpur*
I'm finally back from Jakarta! and yes.. I'm glad that I'm back from the busy city. Traffic was horrible there especially in the morning when everyone goes to work! The jam goes all the way from the city until the tol gate outside the city.. and I tell you, the line was crazy.. I can only watch in wonder how these people bear with the jam. Even I was getting impatient.. and Lee Hui Lin doesn't get impatient easily -.-" Well, my parents and I did not spend all 5 days in the city. Thank goodness. We went to an island(Putri Island- one of the "thousand" islands) on the second day, spent the third day touring the city, and then went to Bandung on the fourth day of our trip there. All in all, I guess it was a good trip.. Just one thing I didn't like about the trip.. Everytime when you go to a tourist attraction place, the local people all crowd around pestering you asking to buy the stuff they are selling. It gets irritating sometimes especially if you're not interested but at the same time, it makes you feel bad for not buying.. but I just can't buy all of their stuff. Just not worth it.
Anyway, my return flight was delayed for an hour and a half today.. and i spent 3 hours wondering around Jakarta airport.. Wasn't fun at all but at least I had Poddy(I-pod) with me. Touched down at KLIA pretty late.. around 3.20pm. Since my flight was delayed and it was late, I had thoughts about skipping Tai Chi training.. *drENg* Wen Leong sms-ed me asking if there was TC training today.. and since I promoted TC to him, well.. I felt that I had to go for training. So, I went...(Chow Chow, now you know why I suddenly appeared.. from Jakarta) Attendance was great! and Poh Peng(Poh Sen's bro) turned up for training just like he promised me last week.. Thumbs up for the newbies.
