M1/06's orientation is finally over! the orientation group we(Jackie, Jane June, Chia Huan, Chui Han, Winnie, Yew Wen and I) were in charge in was Group 6- XP3 which comprises of 16 juniors- Shin Ann, Ling Wei, Thomas, Jeya, Andrew, Wee Yun, Yen Loo, William, Jue Jing, Khrishnaraj, Swarna and Kin Tong. There are another 3 people who decided to give up on orientation but ended up going to BBQ night for free food. Sheesh! what's with the selfish people?! Well, group 6 got off to a slow start but we did improve as days pass by.. Dress code was great because the juniors were so creative in their dressing and performance. Also, as days pass by, some fell sick and one went missing after ice breakers! Some were even purposely picked on by some seniors..*sigh* Anyway, sure hope the juniors enjoyed themselves and got to know each other and the seniors better :)
I'm feeling kinda relieved now that orientation is over.. hee~ don't have to wake up so early for the next 2 weeks! *phew* gonna enjoy my last 2 weeks of holidays before semester 2 starts :)
Now.. pictures from Orientation!
Day 1 - Ice Breakers


XP3 and their OOs
Day 2- IMCC photo/video shoot

Hot babe with OOs

beside pool sidee
Day 3- Treasure Hunt
Couldn't take part in treasure hunt because I had to send my sister off!
Day5- Variety Night


Maria, the french maid with Deb and Jane June

Sayuri and I

Johan and I

Jane June, Mustaq and I

Group 6's OOs(Missing in action- Chia Huan and Chui Han)

Keat Seong and I
Day 6- Telematch and BBQ night
Didn't know what was telematch all about as it was my first time attending telematch.. My orientation group(S.H.I.T) did not attend for some "reason" last year.. haha! Well, telematch was fun :) fairly enjoyed it.. played with juniors (extra points for OO participation?) and had a chance to put butter all over the juniors at the end of telematch.. Well, OOs don't get much of a chance to do those stuff.. so took opportunity la :P

XP3 and OOs

Wen Leong and I

Orientation Officers from Semester 2

Jane June and I

Keat Seong and I
I forgotten which day I took this.. but the penguin was adorable that i just had to take a picture with him..

adorable leh? ha ha
-----------------------------
Yahmatei, Yahmatei, OooZa, OooZa,
Pundek, Pundek,
Puki, Puki,
PussssAy!
-------------------------------
f.y.i, the juniors came up the cheer and not us, OOs.. hehe :) GO, XP3!!
