Thursday, March 02, 2006,
11:13 PM ;
Been quite a tiring day.. didn't do any signature hunting today.. Ended up planning for the juniors' Variety Night performance in the PBL room. Well, the most embarassing thing happened to me today.. so embarassing that I felt like chopping my head off.. *looks at Chow Chow* Haihh. It all started when we saw this guy lurking around the PBL rooms looking for people.. so I thought he was a lost junior looking for his group.. decided to ask him for his name.. and then.. he stared at me blankly then he told me that he was from m1/05.. ARghh! then he called me for Viva. WTH.. so I did follow him for Viva -.-" i shall just keep my mouth shut next time! :(
Then on our way out of PBL, Chow and I met Jeng Haw. Some juniors were asking for his signature.. hehe.. decided to kay poh abit.. hehe.. and he asked us what should he ask those juniors to do.. wanted to ask them to play abit of Tai Chi for us since all three of us are from Tai Chi Club but thought it was abit hard for the juniors.. then all a sudden, Jeng Haw asked how heavy I was.. and I told him.. Hah! I got special treatment of course.. got carried one round by the juniors screaming "Chow Chow the worse.. Worse than my arsee".. Well, i was chanting with them.. hehe :P thanks, Jeng Haw! it was quite an enjoyable ride ^^
btw, Chow.. thanks for coming today.. and teaching me how to operate the sound thingy program.. I'm getting good at it.. haha :)
