Tuesday, February 21, 2006,
9:35 PM ;
It has been a very long day.. i'm actually all exhausted! :(
got up really early(about 7am) because there was Orientation Officers meeting at 9am.. and both my arms were aching like crap from yesterday's rock climb.. lifting them hurt.. every single movement I make with them hurt la.. WTH! but anyway, my fingers are fine.. that's why i'm able to type this :P so yeah, after OO meeting, i made my way to USJ to have lunch with shan shan and azril.. had sushi in Summit after we failed to find parking in TaiPan :) went back to TaiPan again to have ice cream at Baskin! Shan Shan treated! Thanks, Shan! going to miss hanging out with that girl after she goes back to Melbourne. Not because of the treats.. but I'll miss our gossip sessions and her ham yong when she talks about him!

Shan Shan, Azril and I
Sped home after dropping Shan Shan and rested for a while.. didn't even get a good nap.. couldn't sleep! Had to go back to IMU again about 4.30pm.. hee.. Thank goodness Chow lives near by.. I was too lazy and tired to drive, so I asked him for a favour! Thanks Chow!! Chow Chow the best! :)
so..TC juniors had their most intensed TC training today.. Shin Yin and Siaw, you missed it!! come back and join the "fun"! I guess my legs will ache as bad as my arms tomorrow.. and I'll just spend the entire day tomorrow watching 'Love Bond' on my bed..15 more episodes to go ^^
here's 2 rock climbing pics I took yesterday.. don't want to post on my elective.. I'll just keep that for my report.. f.y.i the experience was superb la.. Go try it if you have the chance!! :)


