Monday, January 30, 2006,
10:47 PM ;
Oooo.. I just love my nephews(cousins' children)-Bryan, Eugene, Ivan and Brandon.. They are adorable la.. hee hee.. feel like grabbing one of 'em back home to play! Asked my cousins and they asked me to get a dog instead! Bahh..
It has been a very busy 1st day of CNY.. I'll skip what I did in the morning and jump to the gathering at my place.. Quite fun but tiring la.. the amount of times I walked in and out of the kitchen bringing drinks, refilling cookie jars and prawn crackers.. More than 20 times I think.. haha.. the prawn crackers was paling laku la.. once put on the table.. everyone just grabbed them.. haha.. I bought those crackers from Redang.. HAHA! yess.. only fried them after 6 months? haha.. but still fresh! and the most tak laku was my cookiess *sob sob* my first time baking cookies and tak laku.. I think the look of the cookies scared them! It looks abit like Mrs Fields cookies.. those big big round round ones.. but obviously didn't taste like that.. I sorta served those cookies because nobody in the house wanna eat.. somehow got to finish them right? so I served them but didn't know tak laku *hides at one corner* My aim was to bake cookies like Famous Amos.. but cannot find recipe for cookies like that.. maybe I should just make cornflake cookies.. looks quite easy.. Okla.. next on my list- Cornflake Cookies ^^"
what I like about CNY gatherings? Err, well you get to meet your relatives.. you know those 'Meet-Once-A-Year' relatives? haha.. and you get to hear alot of gossips about them.. Kekeke.. and also the food! OMG.. every house I went to, I grabbed something to munch! I think I've tried almost all the CNY goodies- Kuih Kapet(loveee letters), Loong Yuk, those mini puffs(which has nuts..), so many until i cannot remember la.. omg.. I just remembered one! PINEAPPLE TARTS.. my favourite ^^ and I almost forgot about it! Teee heee~ Looks like the CNY spirit has gotten into me!
Oh yeah, I watched Fearless with my family on the 1st Day as well.. actually went 2 days before hand to get the tickets and got really GOOD seats! :) Not going to reveal much about the movie but I guess every Jet Li fan must watch this movie.. his last martial art film anyway.. *tsk tsk* not up to expectation.. but watch it!
Ta ta for now :]
