Had a wonderful dinner with Azril, Ameline, Shan Shan and Calvin at Italiannies,1U yesterday. It was my first time at this italian restaurant.. I like the interior design of the restaurant ^^ and the food was pretty good as well. We had fried calamari, pizza and some chicken which I still couldn't get hold of the name.. the picture was on the menu and it looked good.. so we ordered it. HaHa! It's been actually quite long since we last met up.. Good opportunity to do some catching up which we did! :) After dinner, just walked around 1U aimlessly and finally Ameline came up with a bright idea.. hang out at Mohsin's! Brilliant! It's like my first time having a drink at a mamak stall with a bunch of old friends! So we just "chilled" there and continued to chat until it was almost 12 a.m.

I admit that it didn't look like the picture we saw in the menu!

Calamari, anyone?

(L-R) Calvin, Azril, Ameline, Me & Shan Shan
Agreed to have yummy lemak(Uncle's Ben famous Nasi Lemak) at Sri KL the next day(today) and also pay a visit to the teachers! Boy, yummy lemak tasted the same.. but it was kinda spicy! Muahaha.. Pstt, Kok Lim.. no need to jealous.. Teman you go back next time ok? hee hee.. Most of the teachers were in the staff room today.. which was quite good.. don't have to go around the school to look all over for them ^^" Many of the teachers said Azril put on weight which I didn't notice la.. hehe.. and their comments about me? "Sama sahaja.." So happy to see the teachers again.. *sigh* I miss school times.. afterall I've been in Sri KL throughout my primary and secondary school life.. and talk about how much the school has changed since I was a little girl.. Now there's a swimming pool, a futsal court, gymnasium, dance room, art room, music room, a new library which has Potter books(Ishh.. UNFAIR!!) and new science labs! All of which I did not get to enjoy while I was in school.. Then again, my school fee wasn't as expensive as the current fee is >.<
...In that moment, I changed from a girl facing nothing but emptiness, to someone with purpose. I saw that to be a geisha could be a stepping stone to something else...a place in his world.
