*phew* Summative Exam 2 is finally over! Exhausted but happy it's over!
Did something different to celebrate end of Sum.2! hehe..YenTeng and I went to Subang Jaya together.. dropped by KeatSeong's house to pick him up as well.. his reason-'Car cannot start..' yahh.. right! Been months since my last visit to Subang and the place has changed quite abit! The new highways were already in use and there were new shops in front of Taylors.. Haih! Kinda miss Taylors actually.. with all the variety of food you can get there! Ahhh~
Ate at Cafe Cabana! woo hoooo~ Claypot YeeMee! Pssttt, MeiFong.. don't be jealous la.. I took a photo for you.. TeeHeee :P Surprisingly, the lady boss still remembers us and gave us the usual student price discount! Chit-chatted for almost 2 hours! KeatSeong was talking CRAP most of the time!!! Talked about prostitutes and his dream of 'buying' Malaysia! WTH.. but it was fun la.. miss old times when KeatSeong just talked crap.. After lunch, we went back to Taylors to collect our A-levels cert.. visiting the place brought back many sweet memories.. hehe! We wanted to visit the lecturers but nah, the whole place was deserted.. Holidays ma! Perhaps next time.. =] Last update on Subang.. Restaurant MeeYoke's closed and guess what took over it??!? STARBUCKS!! ARGHhhh! It's not like I go Starbucks very often but still.. happening wey! I guess that's bye bye to yummy WanTan Mee and Pan Mee..

MeiFong.. can see but cannot eat?!

Me and YenTeng

Mr. George's car still there!!

StarBucks!!
A few pictures from Tai-Chi practice the other day :)

~Chinese Martial Arts Club~

being playful abittt...

CMAC seniors

San San, Chia Huan, Chow Chow & Me


Dr. Tim showing some slick moves..
Lastly, the "VIDEO"!!
*I thought it was pretty scary but amazed-lah with the geng-ness of Tai Chi
P/S : Sorry Chow!!
P/P/S: I think Mark will like the video.. ^^;
