Friday, December 30, 2005,
3:26 PM ;
Must be the post-exam syndrome.. I don't have the mood to study la! and EoS is just around the corner! Then it should be pre-exam stress right?? *sreaamsss* will feel scared in a few hours time then I'll get back to studying..
So, just 2 more days to New Year's Day.. 2005- I must say it's been great. It's time to reflect back on what I've done in 2005.. *tries to recall what happened in the past 12 months* getting AS results was a relief because I thought I didn't do that well in the exam last year but hey.. results turned out to be fine.. not great but fine ;) Did more applications and got an interview from IMU and Cork University. Quite happy la.. Hmm, I don't know why I'm putting this part in but Mr. Steven(biology lecturer) left us for good to work at a local university and it's quite sad to see a good fresh biology lecturer to just leave us.. I still remember his first day with us.. he was so panicky or maybe too enthusiastic... he actually scribbled something on the wall thinking it was part of the white board! Bwahahaha! :P Oh yeah, after getting AS results, so many of my classmates dropped Physics! Tho it was my worst subject, I decided to stay on with it.. struggled with it throughout the next 6 months and was the worst student in class.. I think.. the lecturer kept picking on me! unfair! Tried so hard to study but my trials turned out to be BAD.. ask MeiFong..she knows how bad it was! *thanks for the encouragement, fong.. Still keeping the message you sent me, you know?? probably you would have forgotten about it..STM strikes again??* haha.. The finals finally came and went.. Did what I could and only could wait for the results to be out in August..
so what I did during the 2 months break?? hehe.. went for holidays of course and also chilled out with my best mates! Had this mini prom on the last day of exam at Westin Hotel in Jalan Bukit Bintang. Boy-cotted the Taylors prom because it was too expensive for a lousy place.. turns out that the prom got cancelled because very few bought tickets. So after a great night, 0401PM10 went to Pulau Redang! *woot* had a fantastic time over there in Redang. Clear blue beaches and nice snorkelling trips. There was an initial plan of watching the U.S Grand Prix together with YenTeng on one of the nights spent in Redang but we overslept! and luckily we didn't get up at 3am to see only 6 cars on the grid! *right, YT?* Next destination I went to after Redang was Langkawi.. this time with my family! Reminds me of the time when the whole family went to NZ because we rented a car and went round Langkawi by ourselves ^^
2 months passed really fast.. and D-Day came! RESULTS! knew the unofficial results were out one week early and was too chicken to call on the 1st day of the release of unoff results. waited for a few days until I built up some courage to call the office.. and results turned out FINE as well :] the pathway to IMU was opened.. hehe.. Didn't accept Cork's offer because living in Ireland will be way expensive.. After getting the official results, MeiFong and I went to YenTeng's place to try to figure out some things.. (only we know what..) and I'm glad everything turned out how we wanted it to be.. YenTeng in Imperial, MeiFong in India and me in IMU.. *Wen! We're still waiting for you.. hehe* had sad farewells.. shockingly didn't cry when we said our goodbyess.. Well, I did.. after reading the card those 2 gave me!
Life has to go on.. and I'm now a medical student in IMU. hard to believe but it's true. haha! :) tho there were ups and downs, I think I'll manage just fine =) *whacks myself.. EoS in 2 weeks time*
I guess that wraps up 2005! Not a very interesting year, you might say but all these little memories have its place in my heart.. ^^"

To a great year ahead of us! *cheerios*
