Masquerade..
Paper faces on parade.. Masquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find you.. Masquerade!
Went to Friday Night Concert last night.. The theme was 'Masquerade.. A Night Unveiled'. I thought the opening act was kinda cool and it kick started off quite well with the performance of Phantom of the Opera by two Sem4 students(I think..) but like Robert told us during Tai-Chi practice that the performances will get boring sooner or later.. Well, yeah.. the performances did get a lil' boring towards the middle part of the night.. but I thought some of the performances were quite good.. Jeremy, Deborah and Ivy's performance was quite good.. only I couldn't hear Deborah that well.. I specially like the one performed by 3 Pharmacy students.. one of them played the piano and sang a chinese song.. Woah! Her vocal was good! :) I liked the Kungfu Dance thingy also.. I was amazed with their coordination! And the best performance of the night was obviously the Ultraman Dance! They showed off some cute dance moves.. hehe.. the crowd just loved them.. hehe.. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera! have to depend on Siaw for pictures of the night. Thank you, Siaw! :D
After the concert ended, we celebrated Timothy's birthday at his place! Then, Chow fetched Chee Mei and I home.. Reached home really early in the morning and got up this morning, feeeling so sleepyy.. You see, I slept late the day before yesterday(Jackie and Chow know why..) and today I had to get up early to send my mum and sis off to KLIA.. tried to sleep on the journey to and back from KLIA but didn't quite get much of a quality sleep.. After getting back from KLIA, I had to follow my dad to the market.. and I almost fell asleep while waiting for my dad to finish his shopping.. Collapsed on bed after market visit and slept for an hour.. sweet nap! I went to One Utama after that to settle elective application for MayChien(batchmate).. then had lunch at Dragon-I that served Shanghainese food.. Tried the 'Lai-Min' and 'Siu-Lung-Pau'. For those who doesn't know what is Siu-Lung-Pau.. It's a pau with meat and sup inside.. Tasted not bad ^^ Went back home and took another hour of nap! Got up fresh and did abit of studying.. =)
Btw, this's my 100th post! wee heeee~
-we shared a moment that will last till the end ^^
