Thursday, December 08, 2005,
2:48 PM ;
It's been a while since I posted an entry.. so here I am! ;P Just finished reading my notes on the functions of the female reproductive system.. Ahh.. I guess that's about 5 objectives done.. that means.. I moved 5 bricks across to the other sidee(P.Jambu's story..) Not sure if I played with the bricks tho.. because I don't know every single angle of the brick.. how sad.. Anyway, there's this Sem5 fella sitting next to my cubicle trying to memorise some stuff..and he was talking aloud.. I couldn't concentrate any longer so I decided to come to the computer lab to blogg lor. Nobody's around in the library.. Chow and Chee Mei went back to sleep.. Jane June is going back to P.D.. Jackie studying somewhere else and Ben.. dunno where he went.. haha.. so I'm alone in the library.. with Lay Chin jaga-ing my charging handphone.. :P
Everyone's busy doing AIR topic in the lab.. hehe.. last minute work.. I just submitted mine this morning :D and I got my confirmation for my elective.. Hah! Everything is almost settled.. Now that's left is STUDIES!! 2 more weeks to Summative Assessment 2! BS notes= haven't touch; Kidney Notes= forgotten; GI System= Boh Liow.. Summative Assessment 2= GONE CASE! Still thinking if I should go out with Shan Shan and Azril this Saturday.. been quite some time since I last saw them.. Meeting up with friends or study leh?!?! Errr.. tough choice! There's still another day to think about that.. ^^ Well, there's no lectures tomorrow.. so I guess I'll go to library to move another few more bricks(study..)
sien...
Psttt..Fong, Lam Lam and Wen.. lazy to type mails these days.. Perhaps next week? :D you guys should e-mail la.. my inbox rotting with junkies.. :(
-hmm.. a thought made me giggle to myself.. he he.. being a sor poh here.. haha!
