Friday, November 11, 2005,
9:36 PM ;
Wee hee~ It's the weekend! haha.. I'm always excited when I come back home.. there's just so much stuff to do at home! :) Extra bonus this week! My kor kor coming back from Singapore for the weekend as well.. to attend his friend's wedding! I wonder when is his.. should be soon la.. he he.. been quite long since I've seen my brother.. the last time was during Chinese New Year I think.. See! I don't even remember when was the last time I saw him. That's really sad but I guess work is quite important for him now.
Yesterday went kai kai with the gang at MidValley. We went straight away after lectures.. ha ha.. Initial plan was to watch Exorcism of Emily Rose.. he he.. but some of us didn't watch it in the end ler. Chow and Ben watched the movie already.. Then Yew Wen and I didn't feel like watching EoER.. so 4 of us went to watch 'Just Like Heaven'- romance comedy. Sorry, Yih Seong!! Been dying to watch this movie because Yik Kent recommended it since ages ago.. haha! and I finally got to watch it! :) Nice hillarious sweet movie. After the movie, we had to wait for the rest of the gang to finish EoER so we went kai kai lor. Over in MPH, I came across this section.. Martial Arts wey.. browsed through the books- Wing Chun, Akido.. then Chow Chow showed me this book- "38 Steps Tai Chi..." We glanced at the title of the book then we started flipping through the pages.. Wah.. saw the steps.. then started to do.. then see see see.. Why different from the form that we were learning wan?? then flipped back to the front.. Ehhh! Chen Style! I was wondering why got 38 steps when Sifu told me it was 37 steps! Also saw another book on Tai Chi written by Cheng Man-Ching and Robert W.Smith on the Yang Style.. saw the price also.. Rm 69.90.. Wallet will bleed la! haha.. so I read abit on the spot la ^^"
The others finally joined us around 5 and all wondered around in MPH.. Around 6, we headed for Kim Gary for dinner! :) I ordered Cheese Baked Rice with Pork.. since I have not tried it and they say it's the best besides the french toast(extra yummy) Lots of us ordered Cheese Baked Rice lor.. Chow ordered the most special dish la- Typhoon Shelter Noodles.. I think it was so spicy that sweat droplets can be seen on all over his face.. Sweat was dripping from his hair also.. I was amazed that he actually finished the whole thing! *HL claps for Chow*
Reached back at Vista around 8..started to feel guilty for playing the whole day.. so I studied till 11! :[ and something spoilt the day's fun.. and no.. I'm not telling why.. Made me super sad and angry.. Haih! LZW, e-mail me!!! :(
but am feeling much better now.. well, have a great weekend.. I know I'll have a great one with my kor kor..
