Monday, November 07, 2005,
8:19 PM ;
It's back to daily lectures and mugging in the library! not so fun eh? *sigh*
Anyway, I went jogging with Yew Wen today at the park right in front of IMU. He he. Yew Wen called Chow Chow to join us but I guess he was too sick to come out and run! Managed to break record today. Ran 3 rounds around the lake and also up the hill!! Not bad leh? Haha.. but we were half dead by the time we reached the hill top! Hey! We made it ok? And guess who we saw when we reached the bottom of the hill? Jackie, Chee Mei, Jane June and Ben! FUN! Haha..We played with the gym thingy for a while. So while I was playing with the turning body thingy (don't know how to explain), there was this Malay lady who was also playing the turning body thingy.. Had a short conversation with her:
MakCik: Dik, kurus dah.. masih pergi jogging?
Me: (couldn't help but smiled broadly. At the same time, thinking what to reply..) Jaga badan lah..
MakCik : Kalau saya ada badan macam kamu, saya tak akan keluar jogging la..
Me: (continue smiling..) Tak ada hal buat kat rumah.. jadi datang jogging lor..
MakCik: Ada banyak orang datang ke sini ke??
Me: Uhh.. macam ini lar.. (looking around)
MakCik: Oh.. Banyak orang lar ni..
Me: Ya..Ya..
MakCik: Aiyoh, Dik.. tak perlu dating jogging la.. makan lebih ya? Haha.. gemuk sikit..
Me: Saya juga mau gemuk sikit.. tapi jogging boleh jaga badan.. :D
(HL jumps off turning body thingy)
So, that was the end of the conversation with the MakCik. He He! Realised that I had not used B.M in a while. I was struggling to find words to reply her.. Haih! a1 for BM huh? Haha..
-sometimes I don't know if I really know you..
