Friday, November 04, 2005,
10:39 PM ;
It's almost the end of the.....
holidays.. Haih! I didn't do much during this one week break. Just did abit on PBL presentation and studied on the lungs and last week's lectures.. but I did caught up on chatting on MSN! hehe.. especially with Fong Fong, Lam Lam and Wen! :) They seldom reply my mails so have to depend on MSN to update update abit ^^
My mum's gone to Sydney to visit my sister. No shopping spreee for me but my mum called the other day and told me that she bought some stuff for me! YaY! Been eating alot of oily and fatty food these days.. because my mummy isn't around to tell me what not to eat and what to eat. She even put me in charge of my dad's diet.. but I can't seem to tell my dad not to eat this and that.. later he scold me *sobs* Thank goodness my mum will be back tomorrow! She's the only one who can control my dad :D

