Tuesday, November 29, 2005,
3:21 PM ;
I PASSED SUMMATIVE EXAM 1!! *throws confetti*
hehe.. kinda freaked when I went to collect my results.. Went to Dr. Judson's office right after the talk by the seniors on "How to Study Smart". There were 3 BIG ENVELOPES on his office door that has Foundation 1, Foundation 2 and something else(I just couldn't remember) written on it.. Made a quick assumption that he wasn't in his office and stuffed my hand into the envelope that has Foundation 1 scribbled on it.. and there was only ONE envelope left.. MINE! Took it and walked as fast as I could to the carpark.. Locked myself in the car and started the engine.. *Guang Liang's Tong Hua was playing on CD player* Started to tear off the sides and WAHH.. Tension!! haha.. Opened slowly.. was expecting a bad grade but turned out to be just fine :D
hee hee~
Anyway, today's my bestest friend's 19th Birthday!! ^^
Happy Birthday, Miss Leong Zue Wen! Have a blessed birthday.. and remember that I'm always here for you whenever you need me.. :) Alwaysss.. *hUgS*

