Tuesday, October 25, 2005,
3:57 AM ;
It's finally all over..
*smacks head*
Studied so hard and they focused only on a few chapters! :( Sadly.. I didn't really concentrate on those chapters they asked.. which is abit sad case.. but it's over and I'm glad. No more worries until the next Summative which is in one and a half months time. It's back to work tomorrow at the library.. and this time, I KNOW how to study.. knowing how scary it can get if you leave it all to last minute reading and not knowing all the small little details of the lectures.
As for celebration(tho I know I didn't do so well in this exam..), I'm gonna go jogging later and watch "War of Beauty" on Wah Lai Toi tonight at student lounge.. A day off for me.. hehe..
(^.^)v
Darn, I have english class later.. Chow Chow and gang going to MidValley to watch movie.. It's been a while since I last watched a movie in a cinema and now I don't know when will my next time be.. Hopefully the next movie I watch is Chicken Little! Coming to cinemas near you on 3rd November(Pssttt- Ben's birthday) Woot~
