I'm suppose to be studying now.. but damn sien weyy.. I spent about 4 hours a day in the library.. -.-" Ahh, that's because lectures are getting tougher day by day.. and I've yet to finish the previous lecture notes! I'M SO SLOW.. but I shall go at my own pace ^^
Anyway, back to my birthday.. Still have a few more people I wanna thank.. hehe.. the late birthday wishes! :) Firstly to Sifu and CMAC members! Thank you for wishing me yahhh! Secondly to Ching Ching, Wen Leong, Phui Yii for belated birthday sms-es! It's not too late! ngek ngekkk.. and last but not least to my new found friends in IMU.. for celebrating my 19th birthday at Secret Recipe.. you guys are so niceeeeeeeeeeeee! BIG BIG thank you to everyone!


something Mei Fong and Yen Teng gave me before they left for India and U.K respectively

HUGE birthday doggie from Mei Fong and Yen Teng

Chow Chow and me at Secret Recipe
Me + Chee Mei

Ben, Me + Paul

Me, Yih Seong and Jeremy

Top: Chia Huan and me Bottom: Jane June and Jackie

2nd birthday cake- Almond Coffee

Me + Chye Hing

Top: Chow, Paul, Ben, Jackie, Yih Seong, Jeremy Middle: Chee Mei, Chye Hing, Chui Han Bottom: Chia Huan, Me, Jane June

Cards I received.. Giraffeey card was given by my kor kor, koala card by Ameline and Mum card from Mei Fong and Yen Teng
2 more weeks to Summative Exam 1!! Arghh.. Stress weyy..