Saturday, October 29, 2005,
2:43 PM ;
HOLIDAYS!!!
^^ so happy weyy! been so long since I had a proper holiday(which was just 2 months ago..) one week break is better than nothing! No need to enter library for one week.. Relief relief! No Food Ave for one week.. relief relief! No Chinese Mixed rice or Malay mixed rice for a week.. Relief relief! Lifeless in IMU leh.. you see the same food and books almost EVERYDAY!
will definately treasure this one week ALOT!
Anyway, had Ben's pre-birthday celebration last night at Vista C Pool Side. He was quite surprised and touched about the party.. I think.. hehe.. well, glad he enjoyed it.. partied until 1.30 am. The guards came to give warning a few times because we were making alot of noise.. but still don't care.. make NOISE!! Hah.. When I reached home, I just dropped on my bed and snooze off.. Got english exam next day mar.. of course must sleep straight away ^^; English exam was okay.. could do the questions. I just want to pass and not take English Semester 2.. *HL prays hard*
After exam, went for a yummylicious lunch with Sifu and CMAC peeps at Petaling Street -"Wok" noodles.. first time trying it.. Didn't know what to order so I followed Sifu's order lor -- Fish Ball Wok noodles.. All but Chow Chow and Chia Huan ordered the same thing.. Chow had 'Kei' rice and Chia Huan had Mouse Tail Noodles.. ^^ Petaling Street brought back some memories.. hehe.. Passed the 'Air Mata Kucing' stall today and remembered that Lam Lam and I bought drinks from that stall when we went to Central Market to get Mei Fong's present early this year! :) *sob sob* miss those times leh.. (> <) Haihh..
Pictures from Ben's Pre-Birthday Bash:



Sem 1s and CSS with birthday boy

Us, Ben and his alcoholic drink..


Ben is drunk..
