Friday, October 21, 2005,
11:28 PM ;
3 more days(including today) to Summative Exam 1..
been spending ALOT of time in the library doing last minute revision.. Uh.. it's actually first time reading some of the lecture notes.. -.-" hee hee.. but somebody once told me to study slowly. Took his advice and yeaps, it's helping me alot. What's the use of studying so fast and not remembering anything that you've read.
Just yesterday, when I was sitting at the Talking Zone of the library reading my CNS lecture notes, Lay Chin came and sat next to me.. I was discussing the lymphatic system with Chow and Jackie.. then all a sudden, Lay Chin asked me to pause.. and she pulled one strand of my hair! Actually 2.. 2 strands of white hair! Argh, can you just imagine that? hehe.. perhaps it's the lack of nutrient or it's just STRESS!
hee heee.. I read Chow Chow's blog yesterday and hm.. agree with him that the phrase "Within yin there is yang. Within yang there is yin." in Sifu's blog is quite uh.. meaningful! :) but Sifu, very hard to understand ur recent posts leh.. very DEEP!
