Sunday, September 04, 2005,
4:32 PM ;
Wow weee.. this is going to be a VERY long post! One week ago, I was in Semester O(Orientation) and now I'm officially a Semester 1 student in IMU! After all the worrying about orientation in IMU, I found that orientation isn't that scary but it's FUN! Not only you get to make more friends but also know the seniors better.. To start off, we were placed randomly to groups based on our interests.. DoiNk.. when my group was called, I heard some seniors shouting "Most Happening Group weyyyy.." because the Orientation Officers(OO) were superb larr.. I was so glad I had such good OOs!
Our first meeting was uhhh.. a bit quiet and everyong was like.. clueless and frightened about Orientation! Forgot to intro my fellow group mates.. They are Rahel(Group Leader), Chye Hing, Benjamin, Kher Dee, Jia Yee, Tze Ling, Chin Khang, Mustaqim, Najihah and Debbie. So, suppose to think of a group name.. and Chin Khang came up with "Super Heroes In Training" - S.H.I.T! yeaps.. We're the S.H.I.T group! Suppose to discuss about group cheers, flag, dress codes and sketch on that day.. but ran out of time as other seniors kept interupting our discussion! Met up with other teams and they had cool group names.. haha.. like the Thunder Dicks, Pussy Fockers and others.. Can't remember all of them!!
We met up during the weekends to finish up on the cheers, flag and dress codes. All groups were working so hard for I don't know what.. To be the top group of course.. but my group was working hard so that we can get through orientation in one piece! :P Came Monday and our first dress code was Cross Dressing- Guys dressing up as girls and vice versa.. Theme was Celebrities. Wai Keong gave me a brilliant idea! Dressing up as a football player! He even lent me his precious Man Utd jersey! Thanks, Keong!! Signature hunt was fun.. had to do a caterpillar race with another group and screaming our lungs out when we cheered! wanna hear my group's cheer?? It's goes like that..
S.H.I.T, are you ready??
EVER READY!
S.H.I.T, are you ready??
EVER READY!
Who are, who are we??
We are, we are S.H.I.T
Who are we?
We are S.H.I.T
Who are we?
We are S.H.I.T
GO S.H.I.T!!!!!!
Another one is
Bull shit, bull shit,
All of you can eat shit!!
It's quite semangat actually.. hehe.. we won most of the cheer fights we had to go through! Wee heeeee~ One senior actually asked us to change the shit to different chinese dialects. Eg: sek si and chiak sais.. ahaha.. Okay.. LAME but funny lar! Everyone was looking at us!
We had ice breakers on the first day. That's the time when the seniors start ragging us by throwing eggs, flour, shoot water, putting margerine on our faces and bodies.. we played games as well which made our group bonded ler.. need alot of team work! Our OOs were cheering us on and making sure we're alright! Too nice lar these OOs.. I just realised I forgot to intro my OOs.. hehe.. My group's OO team is made out of Johan, Chee Keong, Chee Koon, Joanne and Xin Li! After ice breakers, we were extremely DIRTY.. so Johan decided to bring us to this "special" place to clean up -the CAR PARK! and used the fire hose to wash us up.. hehe.. Nobody knew about this place ler.. so we had the fire hose all to ourselves :) Cleaned up and went back! Survived first dayy!
Tuesday- Had to come in a Movie Theme.. so S.H.I.T decided to come as Men in Black! Mustaqim and Najihah came as aliens and the rest came as Men in Black lar.. what else?? Had to do a performance.. and so we just nod our heads to the MIB song- Nod your Heads.. and got killed by the aliens in the end.. I must say that the performance didn't work out that well.. because the seniors was "huh-ing" after the performance! haha.. whatever lar! We didn't have anything on tuesday because the seniors have this Merdeka BBQ.. safe for one dayy!! Worked on our costumes for Thursday's dress code- Art of War after the briefings in PBL class. Couldn't get any signatures from the seniors as they were having lectures.. Mustaqim went missing after Viva(Some people just get caught by the seniors and get questioned by them). So Johan had to look for him all over the place.. A very concerned and dedicated OO! He ran all over the place to look for Mustaqim.. even to Vista Komanwel! After an hour, Mustaqim came out and said that he was in the library sleeping!!! damn zha tous lar!!!

Us in our MIB outfits
the next day.. MERDEKA! Ahh.. It was no holiday for the Sem O students.. Had to prepare for performance on Variety night! Shall not elaborate on the sketch la.. the post is way long adi.. scared you all fall asleepp!! hehe.. really had a hell of a time in Kher Dee's place.. We were trying to dress the IMCC up.. which was Selvendra! He's so huge.. and his stomach kept bulging up when we wrapped the cloth around him.. Can't get a dress that fit him.. so we had to make it out of cloth! Rahel and I couldn't stop laughing and when he did his short performance for us.. OMG!! HILARIOUS la!! All of us couldn't stop laughing!! good day, good day..
So came Thursday.. Art of War theme.. I think the seniors really like our performance that day.. Clapped for us after we performed. Did the Hakka Dance! WOooahh! Tze Ling taught us! :) got a few more signatures.. and Treasure Hunt started around 5..only 8 of us showed up! Selvendra, Najihah weren't feeling well. Debbie had something on and Kher Dee had a rash.. so they all didn't come! The start of Treasure Hunt was great.. All damn semangat-ed.. all started to jog.. then half way.. almost dead! Semangat again when it was ending! Unfortunately, we didn't get to find the treasure as it was taken by Liying's group! the treasure was a cactus! but experience was great lar.. took lots of pics! All below.. check them out! all the weird stuff we have to do like putting wasabi on the guy's tits, carrying fishes using our mouths, pole dancing and many more!! the OOs had to join our craziness if we want marks for OOs participation! I've a few scratches here and there because had to do Comando Crawl.. but didn't mind! I think my group had quite high marks for Treasure Hunt as we pleased the seniors quite well.. ehehe! Again, we went for shower using the fire hose :) reached home around 12am! Collapsed on my bed straight away!

Before the start of Treasure Hunt! Clean!

the girls have to dip their hair in the green thing while the guys must put their shirt in to the black stuff!

Chee Keong and Johan

Me, Jia Yee and Rahel

Doing the Hakka Dance

Run, run, run!!

Benjamin, Tze Ling and Chin Khang

Bull shit, bull shit, All of you can go eat SHIT!

Salute!

Arghh.. Durian in my eyeee!! HELP!!

Not on my noseee!!!

Forgive me...

Joanne giving a flying kick!

Fishy Race

Introducing Joanne, Xin Li, Chee Koon, Johan and .. (forgot her name!)

The taufu is crushedddd!
Okaylar.. this is the longest post i've even written! haha it's even longer than Redang! It's the duration lar.. that's why.. alot of write! I've to go on! To FRIDAY! My group was totally exhausted! Selvendra was still sick and Najihah ffk us on the sketch. Everyone started to freaked out.. I was freaking out because I was so afraid I had to take her part. Fortunately, Debbie took the role and I played a minor role in the sketch *phew* Nobody was in the mood for signature hunt and so we gave up! we focused more on the Variety Night because we weren't really prepared! Had to dress up the IMCC as well. Since Selvendra didn't turn up, Chye Hing had to take the role. He was quite sporting with the role.. and was so cuteeee.. everytime, he acts like a girl, all of us couldn't stop laughing!! darn cuteee!! haha.. had to make fake boobs for him! Being breast specialists, Benjamin and Johan were argueing over the boobs.. haha! Ben made boobs out of water balloons but couldn't hold it! We didn't have a bra lar. hehe.. so we made them out of tissue papers.. hehe. Johan add special details- the nipples! it looked like "Tai Pau" in the end.. haha! I took care of the wig! hehe.. kept it neat and nice :) Chye Hing had alot of attention when we entered the lecture theatre.. Took a couple of photos of us and other groups.. Oh well, the night went on well.. Chye Hing did his thing and so relieved that everything is over for him. Had a long long break after Chye Hing performed.. really long that I almost rot! Chee Keong gave us lectures on the body part while waiting for our turn.. Urm.. and it wasn't fun.. haha.. I didn't understand anything that came out from his minds.. and Johan was telling us stories about IMU... quite interesting! I enjoyed times when we discussed funny things. He he.. especially when it's about them! Interesting fact: Chee Keong spends 14 hours studying everyday! I don't know how he does it.. but he did! Both are known as Library Furnitures as they spend most of their time in the library.. and yet both can be so humourous! :P Then it came to our turn to perform.. and i think we sucked Big Time.. but whatever lar. whichever group who went up will kena Boo-ed and newpaper balls will be thrown at you.. haha! cincai do.. then got off the stage..ngek ngek.. and that was it! the end of the night! or maybe morning! reached home at 1a.m!

Turn the guys on, Chye Hing!!

You're doing it right, Chye Hing!

Snow White

Swan Princess

Little Red Riding Hood

Goldilocks

Rupunzel

For clean armpits, use Veet

Kok Lim and me

I dowan to become a present!!!!

Presenting our Sleeping Beauty!!!
All pakat not to go for telematch the next day(which is today).. my whole group except mustaqim didn't go.. all were Zzz-ing.. catching up with their sleep! haha.. the famous group which didn't turn up for telematch.. Doink.. but we did come for BBQ night. Had to layan the seniors of course!! ahaha.. i was fanning the charcoals so the fire won't die down.. all bekerjasama to make "nice" black chickens for the seniors :P and finally escaped IMU through the carpark with Joanne's help! wasn't suppose to go home until 12am.. but I cannnot tahan adi.. need to go back home! so that's the end of Orientation week! Overall, it's quite fun ler! Not that scary afterall.. :)
Lectures starts next week! It's time to get serious! I want to get A-s in all my exams! Yes.. That's my aim from todayy..My New Idols: my OOs
Thank you so much, S.H.I.T and OOs.. you guys made Orientation something unforgetable!! :)
*twinkles
|