*sobbs* Mei Fong left for India last night. Didn't go to the airport to send her off but I did managed to see her one last time before her departure to India. Thanks to Yen Teng who fetched me all the way from IMU :) Went to YT's aunty's cafe to 'yum cha' and allowing Mei Fong having her last meal of meat in Malaysia.. OKay.. not exactly last meal.. because she was gonna have her dinner after that 'yum cha' session and it seems now that she gets to eat meat in India! Hurrayyy! hehe! After a while, Mei Fong fetched me to MV because my uncle was waiting to pick me up from there. Parted from there.. Hugged near the parking area.. he hee.. Yen Teng was so embarassed that she didn't want to get down the car!! *sigh* There weren't any tears.. I dunno why either.. Maybe we've been preparing for this moment..but later that night when I called her when she was at the airport.. my heart sorta felt that 'last goodbye' feeling.. Urghh! All I can say now is 'Take care, Mei Fong!! See you in February!!'
Today has been a fruitful dayy.. The seniors organised this Charity Home visits for the Sem 1s.. Was divided into groups of 3.. following our orientation groups. Our group went to House of Joy in Puchong. We gathered as early as 9 o' clock in the morning.. some of us brought brooms and pails as we were suppose to help clean up the home.. Others brought gifts and food for donation to the home..
Left IMU about 9.30a.m but unfortunately the bus driver drove to some other place.. We were stuck in some area.. Don't know how to describe that area >.< but we got going after the bus driver called the place and found out exactly where we're suppose to go.. The home is situated on some hill.. Some of the guys said that we could see Summit from the home.. but I didn't get to see Summit! Anyway, yeah.. the caretaker of the home showed us around the place and told us that we could start cleaning anywhere of the house.. The girls will do the cleaning and the guys will be in charge of the outside area of the house(cutting grass and shifting stones) When I first stepped into the children's bedroom, my heart sank.. the children slept on mattresses on the floor.. there were three levels.. See the pictures for yourself and you'll get an idea of how it is. Got straight to work by sweeping up the area first.. then shifted all the mattresses out and cleaned.. Wiped their fans and windows.. I must say we did quite a fine job.. The place was neat in the end compared to the first time we saw it :)
After cleaning the bedroom, I went to the kitchen where some of the group members were interviewing the caretaker and one of the kids staying there.. Just listened attentively.. and realised how lucky I was. Managed to take a group picture before we left.. Felt the appreciation of the work we did for them when the caretaker shook each and every one of our hands and saying 'Thank You' *grins* Left the place with a happy feeling but could have done more if we had more time.. Maybe next time..

Mustaq having ice-cream as breakfast.. Yumm!

All ready to do some charity!

Me in the backseat of Debbie's car

Uh-Oh.. wrong place.. back to the bus for us!

We reachedd!!

Tough job climbing the hill

This is the bed room I was talking about..

text books to stop the leak?

Guys at work!

Me + Kher Dee

One last group pic before we leave..

We feeel goodd.. yea..
I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in the cinema just now! haha.. yes.. FINALLY! Overall, I thought Willy Wonka was a nut case.. haha.. but he's funny in a weird wayy.. and I love Johnny Depp! He has a weird hair-do tho.. The movie was Ok-Ok.. I've got to say that the Willy Wonka song is quite catchy.. It's in my head now..