Friday, July 22, 2005,
9:59 AM ;
It's been almost a week and a half since my last post! Lazing around the house and spending my time mostly in One Utama! It's like 5 visits to One Utama in 3 days! How I managed to do that? well, after lunch-it's one visit and after dinner-it's another visit! hehe! It went on for two days!! and why? because my dear sister is going back this Saturday.. so it about time to get her stuff to bring back to Sydney! :)
Last Friday, had a family trip to Langkawi! :) I can't recall much about Langkawi because I've only been there once.. and that was ages ago! I think I was 3/4 years old! haha.. It's as if I'm going there for the first time! Langkawi was great! the food was yummy.. SEAFOOD!! :P *tho I'm allergic to seafood.. I still ate! surprisingly I didn't get any rash after servings of prawns, sotongs and lobster! and surprisingly.. the food was cheap as well.. Stuff in Langkawi are duty free.. so CHEAPER la! The beach was DIrty compared to Redang!! arghh.. I forced myself to enter the water tho it's like greyish in color.. and leaves were floating all over the water! I had no idea why I entered the water! Perhaps my bro was swimming in it! haha.. well, as I walked further into the water, it got a tiny bit clearer and since I can't swim, I just stood there floating and just chatted with my sis.. Played beach volleyball with my bro, sis and dad as well.. It was fun! that's about it for Langkawi!

I got the pic, FONG!!!





Watched Fantastic 4 in the new GSC in One Utama today and I must say the cinema was great!! comfortable seats.. they are larger than the ones in GSC(MV) and TGV(1U) and they have space in front of the seats so you don't really have to squeeze ur legs while allowing other people to get to their seats.. I'm sure you get what I mean.. hehe! and Julian McMahon was hot!! Chris Evans too! Human Torch was funny in a cute way! I can see why the other psi-s are nuts over him! dropped by MPH to browse through some books.. and I came across this Birthday Book! Found October 3rd and guess what I saw? My magical fruit = STRAWBERRY! OMG right? well.. it is afterall my favourite fruit! Lucky number is 16 and most of the contents were right about me! *psstt, it's all good stuff!
