Wednesday, June 22, 2005,
6:45 AM ;
Yo yo yo! I'm back from Pulau Redang! Boy, it was an exhausting yet fun trip!! :) Really had a great time with PM10! woo hoo.. hopefully, we'll get to go on another trip together-gether! If that day ever comes, it has got to be a longer trip compared to this Pulau Redang trip!
Day 1-18th June 2005
Well, I couldn't sleep at all on the day we were leaving for Pulau Redang! Guess I was quite excited about it afterall :P Got off my bed around 4.30a.m and got ready in 15 minutes! Doubled checked that I've got everything before I left the house! My mum accompanied me to the airport and waited with me until everyone arrived. Ate McDs breakfast before we board the plane! haha.. Air Asia was alright afterall except for cacat boarding passes and it was free seating! At least it got us to Kuala Terengganu safely! *phew* People was shocked with the condition of the Kuala Terengganu Airport! Well, I wasn't really shocked as I've been there before! haha.. and I could still remember how it looks like! REALLY SMALL and ULU!!
The bus was already waiting for us and off we went to the jetty! there were so many people at the jetty! It's a weekend afterall.. We 'chor di' while waiting for the ship to arrive.. and CHS-ians were winning all the while!! mymy.. how good can they get? *tsk tsk
Reached Pulau Redang around 11.30am and by the time we checked in, it was time for lunch! Everyone was so hungry!! Buffet lunch wasn't that bad especially the LAMB! and also the dessert- some drink with stuff in it.. Don't know what it's called. The rooms weren't that bad either! 4 star hotel wor :P we got the cacat room actually! 1 double bed and 2 single beds!! unfair! In the end, I slept with Mei Fong! Luckily she didn't rape me! Bwahaha!
Back to activities-Snorkelling!! weee heee~ I was a first timer! Was quite afraid at first but thanks to lam lam's 'friend', I got to seee tonnes of fishies and sea cucumbers! hahaha.. great experience! just swimming around and looking at the coral reefs.. Beautiful! thanks, lam lam and pakcik 'snorkelling'! After we got back from the snorkelling trip, we went back to our rooms and took a short shower and went back to the beach! First touch on the sand-warm and soft! you can just lie on the sand! ahahaha.. Mei Fong started to play with the sand like a small girl! looking at her just made me smile! :) went for more snorkelling to catch a glimpse at baby sharks! unfortunately, there were so many people floating around in the sea and kicking around.. the baby sharks got frightened and swam away.. I didn't have a chance to even look at it! :(
took a few photos while snorkelling! :]
Dinner-buffet as well! was quite tired adi but still can stand ler.. Mei Fong went off first to go back to the room to rest for a while but she came back and told us that our room did not have electricity! Mymy! Thank goodness the hotel people fixed it and we were back in our room relaxing! We went over to Joshua's room to play MAFIA- some detective, mafia and doctor game. I was really tired that i wanted to be HANGED! after 2 rounds, Fong, Yen Teng and I went to sleep!
Day 2-19th June 2005
Day 1-18th June 2005
Well, I couldn't sleep at all on the day we were leaving for Pulau Redang! Guess I was quite excited about it afterall :P Got off my bed around 4.30a.m and got ready in 15 minutes! Doubled checked that I've got everything before I left the house! My mum accompanied me to the airport and waited with me until everyone arrived. Ate McDs breakfast before we board the plane! haha.. Air Asia was alright afterall except for cacat boarding passes and it was free seating! At least it got us to Kuala Terengganu safely! *phew* People was shocked with the condition of the Kuala Terengganu Airport! Well, I wasn't really shocked as I've been there before! haha.. and I could still remember how it looks like! REALLY SMALL and ULU!!
The bus was already waiting for us and off we went to the jetty! there were so many people at the jetty! It's a weekend afterall.. We 'chor di' while waiting for the ship to arrive.. and CHS-ians were winning all the while!! mymy.. how good can they get? *tsk tsk
Reached Pulau Redang around 11.30am and by the time we checked in, it was time for lunch! Everyone was so hungry!! Buffet lunch wasn't that bad especially the LAMB! and also the dessert- some drink with stuff in it.. Don't know what it's called. The rooms weren't that bad either! 4 star hotel wor :P we got the cacat room actually! 1 double bed and 2 single beds!! unfair! In the end, I slept with Mei Fong! Luckily she didn't rape me! Bwahaha!
Back to activities-Snorkelling!! weee heee~ I was a first timer! Was quite afraid at first but thanks to lam lam's 'friend', I got to seee tonnes of fishies and sea cucumbers! hahaha.. great experience! just swimming around and looking at the coral reefs.. Beautiful! thanks, lam lam and pakcik 'snorkelling'! After we got back from the snorkelling trip, we went back to our rooms and took a short shower and went back to the beach! First touch on the sand-warm and soft! you can just lie on the sand! ahahaha.. Mei Fong started to play with the sand like a small girl! looking at her just made me smile! :) went for more snorkelling to catch a glimpse at baby sharks! unfortunately, there were so many people floating around in the sea and kicking around.. the baby sharks got frightened and swam away.. I didn't have a chance to even look at it! :(
took a few photos while snorkelling! :]
Dinner-buffet as well! was quite tired adi but still can stand ler.. Mei Fong went off first to go back to the room to rest for a while but she came back and told us that our room did not have electricity! Mymy! Thank goodness the hotel people fixed it and we were back in our room relaxing! We went over to Joshua's room to play MAFIA- some detective, mafia and doctor game. I was really tired that i wanted to be HANGED! after 2 rounds, Fong, Yen Teng and I went to sleep!
Day 2-19th June 2005
Was awaken by Yen Teng's alarm at 7.30a.m. Didn't really have a good sleep. Just not used to the bed yet. haha.. tried to wake Mei Fong up but err..didn't managed to.. that PIG! she managed to wake up herself but tak bersemangat! went to the Marine Park to do more snorkelling! haha.. Fed the fishies with bread! and my finger was bitten by a fish! GREEDY fish! wanna eat my hand.. thank God it did not bit off my finger.. Yen Teng and I went to the ship wreck as well! way coooool!!! O.K I was damn exhausted when we were swimming back! Floating like some dead girl.. haha. took almost 10 minutes for me to swim back.. Well, it felt that long ler.. and when we got back, Mei Fong came and told us about the stuff that went missing in the sea- a life jacket and one snorkelling tube..
got back to the hotel, ate lunch and rested for a while before I went wif lam lam to see the baby sharks again.. and there were only a few people snorkelling at that hour! and YES! I got to see lots of baby sharks! I saw 3 swimming together! COOL! hehe.. didn't dare to go so far out to the sea because the waves were quite big/rough(I dunno) so i just swam nearby! la la.. went back to hotel room to take my bath as the rest went for scuba diving which in the end they didn't.. because was too pricey. Played abit of archery instead! Quite glad I went down to buy water. hehe.. watched the guys played volleyball with some other people on the beach! and we were quite good! kept thrashing the other side! bWahahaa.. that reminds me, mei fong and I finished a tube of Pringles without permission of the guys! Whoopsss.. and played MONKEY! I showed my keganasan when I became the monkey! hahaha.. ok lar.. I just cannot stand being the monkey!! Don't wanna do anything c2pid in front of the video camera! haha.. my best partner was RUBEN aka my turtle! hahaa.. He really protects his rider! hahaah.. one stretch of hand can just touch the ball! hahaa.. damn cool! and I ate sand! YucKssss...
Dinner was BBQ buffet.. wasn't that good! the mutton and squid were so HARD! but beef, chicken, satay, and kerepek was fine! :) yeah..so went to choose the snorkelling pics after dinner. Saw the rest of the gang and they were discussing on some performances.. I was like "WHAT?!" I'm not sporting ler.. hahaha..cannot bare to embarrass myself in front of everyone!! luckily I decided to sleep early to catch f1 the next morning.. wakakaa.. -.-" I was dead tired anyway.. couldn't even open my eyes.. Guess what time I woke up?? 4 am! yes.. I missed f1!!! Gosh! I cannot believe I overslept! all the excitement over f1.. and I missed it.. the rest of PM10 was playing mafia up until 4.. a game I couldn't understand.. haha! YT and I dropped by their room but I went back later with Mei Fong to sleep somemore!
Day 3-20th June 2005
got back to the hotel, ate lunch and rested for a while before I went wif lam lam to see the baby sharks again.. and there were only a few people snorkelling at that hour! and YES! I got to see lots of baby sharks! I saw 3 swimming together! COOL! hehe.. didn't dare to go so far out to the sea because the waves were quite big/rough(I dunno) so i just swam nearby! la la.. went back to hotel room to take my bath as the rest went for scuba diving which in the end they didn't.. because was too pricey. Played abit of archery instead! Quite glad I went down to buy water. hehe.. watched the guys played volleyball with some other people on the beach! and we were quite good! kept thrashing the other side! bWahahaa.. that reminds me, mei fong and I finished a tube of Pringles without permission of the guys! Whoopsss.. and played MONKEY! I showed my keganasan when I became the monkey! hahaha.. ok lar.. I just cannot stand being the monkey!! Don't wanna do anything c2pid in front of the video camera! haha.. my best partner was RUBEN aka my turtle! hahaa.. He really protects his rider! hahaah.. one stretch of hand can just touch the ball! hahaa.. damn cool! and I ate sand! YucKssss...
Dinner was BBQ buffet.. wasn't that good! the mutton and squid were so HARD! but beef, chicken, satay, and kerepek was fine! :) yeah..so went to choose the snorkelling pics after dinner. Saw the rest of the gang and they were discussing on some performances.. I was like "WHAT?!" I'm not sporting ler.. hahaha..cannot bare to embarrass myself in front of everyone!! luckily I decided to sleep early to catch f1 the next morning.. wakakaa.. -.-" I was dead tired anyway.. couldn't even open my eyes.. Guess what time I woke up?? 4 am! yes.. I missed f1!!! Gosh! I cannot believe I overslept! all the excitement over f1.. and I missed it.. the rest of PM10 was playing mafia up until 4.. a game I couldn't understand.. haha! YT and I dropped by their room but I went back later with Mei Fong to sleep somemore!
Day 3-20th June 2005
We went to watch the sun rise but the clouds were blocking the sun.. so just sat around the beach with the rest.. taking pictures of the scenery! Quite semangat! Most of them were sleeping on the long chair.. haha! Breakfast was fine.. had a nice talk with Joshua and Liying about tv series, YT's ah-Ma and other stuff :) Liying smuggled some buns for Jin Feng using Mei Fong's bag.. ahaha! salute her!
went back to the rooom but realised that yun wasn't back with the key! YT was smart enough to ask the house keeping people to open our room door for us.. and we started packing while MF pigged..
Checked out around 11 and started snapping last minute photos again!! haha.. us and the beautiful beach! :) left Redang at 1 and I think almost everyone slept in the ship! *yawns* took the bus to the town centre of Kuala Terengganu.. and the town was quite.. err. unlike Kuala Lumpur! haha.. I was feeling so glad that I live in KL! :) had to part with Khang Gee because Kelatan was so near.. so he decided to go back.. *sigh* gonna miss his doggy faces.. hugged hugged him before he left! went for lunch at some chinese restaurant.. the food was good but the portions were HUGE.. didn't finish all the dishes. walked around aimlessly in the town.. and bought some kerepek! haha. Went back to the rest house and the rest played MAFIA again! shheesshh.. I watched them play while watching tv.. haha.. and as I observed them, I noticed that they played so much until they knew each other personalities while playing the game! keongz.. and everyone's attention shifted when they saw f1 on TV! haha.. what a 'race'-only 6 cars raced.. I'm not gonna say why.. if not this post will go on forever! Headed to the airport at 7.. and checked in.. played a few riddles and listened to some discussion on tupperware by Joshua. Whooosh.. and we boarded the plane punctually!
Reached KLIA and bought my train tix.. while buying it, everyone started to come and say their bye byesss.. how touched! We just don't know when we will see each other again.. but I have a feeling that it's soon.. :) huggiess..
--------
that's the end of my 3 days and 2 nights trip in Pulau Redang.. I hope I didn't bore you with my long post! enjoy the pics :]
went back to the rooom but realised that yun wasn't back with the key! YT was smart enough to ask the house keeping people to open our room door for us.. and we started packing while MF pigged..
Checked out around 11 and started snapping last minute photos again!! haha.. us and the beautiful beach! :) left Redang at 1 and I think almost everyone slept in the ship! *yawns* took the bus to the town centre of Kuala Terengganu.. and the town was quite.. err. unlike Kuala Lumpur! haha.. I was feeling so glad that I live in KL! :) had to part with Khang Gee because Kelatan was so near.. so he decided to go back.. *sigh* gonna miss his doggy faces.. hugged hugged him before he left! went for lunch at some chinese restaurant.. the food was good but the portions were HUGE.. didn't finish all the dishes. walked around aimlessly in the town.. and bought some kerepek! haha. Went back to the rest house and the rest played MAFIA again! shheesshh.. I watched them play while watching tv.. haha.. and as I observed them, I noticed that they played so much until they knew each other personalities while playing the game! keongz.. and everyone's attention shifted when they saw f1 on TV! haha.. what a 'race'-only 6 cars raced.. I'm not gonna say why.. if not this post will go on forever! Headed to the airport at 7.. and checked in.. played a few riddles and listened to some discussion on tupperware by Joshua. Whooosh.. and we boarded the plane punctually!
Reached KLIA and bought my train tix.. while buying it, everyone started to come and say their bye byesss.. how touched! We just don't know when we will see each other again.. but I have a feeling that it's soon.. :) huggiess..
--------
that's the end of my 3 days and 2 nights trip in Pulau Redang.. I hope I didn't bore you with my long post! enjoy the pics :]












