Weeeeee... the exam is finally OVER!!! what a relief.. *phew* 4 WEEKs is just too long!! this exam period was shorter compared to the AS finals.. but it just seemed too long.. maybe it's the constant studying.. as it is so CRUCIAL. It all depends on how we performed in this exam to see if we can enter the university of our choice.. *sigh* and it seems I have screwed it up.. thanks to Chemistry Practical and Options -.-" It's all done and over. I'm trying not to think of all the silly mistakes I've made in my papers.. it's just haunting me!!
Well, ok ok.. tonnes to update.. miss me or not? haha! Anyway, nobody hardly drops by this site.. Only the usual visitors(you know who you are) ekekeke. been waiting patiently for the exams to be over, so I can post stuff again.. :) now I can do it everyday.. yay!
First update: LAST DAY OF COLLEGE( 13th May 2005) - ended with a blast with a photo session.. Everyone was busy snapping photos with everyone.. including me :P

Girls and Ms. Shobie

Ching Ching, Foo Foo and my Daugther Chai :) peace peaceee

Ruben and me(being notti)-ruby love the pic tho.. makes him look like a DEVIL.. yea right?

Ms Shobie *sobbss* nicest teacher EVER!

Mr. Ada Choi and Mrs Tony Leung *winks*

Fuiyohh.. love this pic.. tho Foo Foo looks sleepy

Tze Yong + me

Szu Lyn + Me

Keat Seong + Me

smileys on each person's face :)


well well, that's about it.. Plans for tonight?? Dinner with PM 10 at Westin Hotel, Kuala Lumpur! Wee Heee..
oh yeah, been a long time since u saw HIM right?? As a matter of fact, Tony is still having his holidays now.. Practising Wing Chun( some kungfu) for his upcoming movie, The Master.. OooOoo.. ahaha! the pictures below are taken during his tour in US.. he met up with three fans.. :) notice that large glass with champagne in it(looking at foo foo) love the last pic the most!



-When I think of you, I think of us
