It has just been one day since the last day of the a2 finals.. and here I am, typing yet another post :) *grinss* must be a happening week for me.. :) yes.. Last night, PM10 had this mini prom at The Westin, Kuala Lumpur. We all agreed on one thing.. A-LEVELS PROM organised by the CAL student council wasn't worth going :P I heard it's CANCELLED. Why wasn't I surprised when I heard about the news? yeah, alright so the mini prom! Initially, I didn't want to go because there's already this trip to Redang on the 18th of June and we are gonna meet up there.. so why last night?? but after much persuasion by Mei Fong and Yen Teng, I ended up going.. and I didn't regret it? haha.. quite fun actually :) tho I had to go back earlier! bOooo!!
Reached Westin around 8.30p.m and waited for Mei Fong and Yen Teng to arrive. Thank goodness it was just a few minutes wait. People were puffing at the lobby. yeah, we entered Prego and I got a shock of my life! Wei Kit cut his hair!! right after the exams.haha. Mei Fong compared him to Andy Lau! omigosh! Bwahaha.. to me, he looks like Sakuragi from Slam Dunk -.-" and wow, some girls really wore nice nice dresses and set their hair! Well, they really look pretty and definately different..*ahEm* *aheM* Waited until 9 for everyone to arrive and get settled down.
Lalalalalala. Yes.. we sorta talked crap the whole time waiting for dinner to be served. Dinner was finally served at about 9.30! lookie at the food we ordered.. food was quite O.K.. but wasn't as good as I expected it to be. We shared 3 main courses among ourselves(me+YT+MF+Ching Ching). It's all GOOD. Funny moments were Mei Fong saying no to the waiter who offered BlaCK Pepper + the appearance of the FISH RICE + me cutting the chicken.
Shin Tyng and Tai had to leave so then photo session started! :P Started snapping photos as I was about to leave too! got a pic with almost everyone except for Cyndi and gang.. I left about 10.45pm but went back up to the restaurant because i forgot the VCDS!! Forgetful me :P Nobody seemed to notice I was gone and back.. haha.. but got to snap one last photo with the Patch Adam's Red Nose thingy! :P and got a chili sauce for a souvenir -.-" ekekee!











Quite a night I must say :) best mini prom ever!! *maybe it's the only ever mini prom held*
I'm feeling so sleepyy!! Slept around 2 this morning and woke up at 9.. *yAwns*
A few shout outs to make:
Wen, lucks for the rest of your examss :)
Lam Lam, happy Oliver-ing and Penang-ing.. haha.. Assam LakSA, Char Kway Teow!
Foo Foo, happy shopping and I shall work on the 'THING'
PM10, you guys are the best!! *sobs* missing you already :) keep in touch people!!
