Thursday, May 05, 2005,
9:14 AM ;
rain rain, go away.. why don't you come another day?? It's been raining every evening since I don't know when. I'm not saying I don't like rain.. but not in the evenings ler! haha.. Rain in the afternoons when it's HOT!
Uh, had quite a day.. :P firstly, all the laughters during maths class almost killed me.. haha.. and not forgetting the incident in The Web when Yen Teng spoke so LOUDLY! Everyone was practically staring at her for a couple of times.. I guess most of them were thinking.. 'This girl siow one ahhh?' haha.. She was having headphones on when she was talking to us.. so I guess she didn't realise that she was talking so loud.. Could feel paiseh-ness!! :P Also, during maths period, Mei Fong was spooked! I was talking to her and all of a sudden, she said in an annoyed manner.. "Stop putting stuff on my HAIR!!" which of course yen teng and I didn't.. OMG.. talking about scary-ness!
Ooo.. gotta thank Mei Fong today for being my 'bodyguard' in the Placement Centre when the lady came to discuss stuff on Monash University Australia.. Almost missed lunch and was almost late for tuition! hehe.. but guess what?? APPLICATION FEE of AUD$100 to Monash U is waived off! Weeee~ Thanks, Fong Jie!
Before I forget..
Happy 17th Birthday, Mei Khoon! (I know you read my blog sometimes.. so *cheersss..)
