Sunday, April 10, 2005,
3:09 AM ;
wee heee~ trials is finally over!! *throws confetti
haha.. and the holidays has just started!! 2 whole weeks.. what am I gonna do during these two weeks?? I'll try my best to finish all the DVDs I borrowed from Mei Fong and Yen Teng.. hehe.. and most probably I'll go jogging everyday if possible.. Mei Fong was just telling me this morning that I'm underweight! no such thing! I just weigh myself this morning and I'm perfectly fine.. hehe.. unlike her.. who is UNDERWEIGHT! *bleahhh
Oh.. I watched Sepet yesterday!! hm.. Well, I can't say the movie is bad.. It isn't that good either.. Storyline was good :) and the movie has some funny moments like Jason knocking his head on the glass wall when he was finding the flowers for Orked and when Orked's mum and Yam sang Shanghai Tan's theme song.. It went something like.. Lohh Honnn Pann.. dum dumm dumm.. Lohhh Honnn Lauu.. dumm dumm dumm~ wahaha.. Hillarious! The ending was left hanging for the audience to guess what happened in the end.. *sigh.. I'm still wondering about the ending..
