Wednesday, April 13, 2005,
2:17 PM ;
It has been 4 days since the holidays started.. and I'm already rotting at home!! my daily routine : Get up, breakfast, Oprah, Shower, Online, Lunch, Movie, Online, Shower, Dinner, TVB Series, Online and ZzzZZzz.. and it starts all over again the next day.. What a holiday eh? I know!! so far, I have watched Kungfu Hustle, Million Dollar Baby, Hitch, Constatine and A Series of Unfortunate Events.. Kungfu Hustle almost killed me! hahaa..At one point of the movie, I was laughing until I couldn't breath! (^_^)"
well well.. I have been reading my past posts in November and December 2004 and they were super long posts!! Compared to the current posts.. it's like 10 times longer.. maybe I'm exaggerating but it's seriously long! I guess the current length is just nice.. hehe.. at least it won't bore you to sleep! :P
Uhh..unless there's something exciting to write about.. I don't think I'll post much during this holidays..
-if we hold on together, I know that our dreams will come true :)
