I'm up so early todayy!! *yawnss* couldn't really sleep last night because a song playing over and over again in my head.. it's Patti Austin- Say You Love Me.. haha.. that's because I watched 'Healing Hearts' before I went to sleep.. I just love that moviee!! Lawrence(Tony Leung) and Jackie (Michelle Reis) made such a cute couple.. enjoyed the part they went shopping for groceries together and Jackie bought boxers for Lawrence :P Unfortunately, this movie didn't have such a happy ending.. Jackie had AVM and Lawrence didn't manage to save her.. Jackie left in the end as she did not want Lawrence to experience the feeling of losing a person he loved again :(

Don't you know that I want to be more than just your friend
Holdin' hands is fine, but I've got better things on my mind
You know it could happen if you'd only see me in a different light
Maybe when we finally get together, you will see that I was right
Say you love me
You know that it could be nice
If you'd only say you love me

