Wednesday, April 27, 2005,
1:22 AM ;
College has started again.. Ahh.. just about 3 more weeks to the finals... perhaps less.. Since Physics 4 is starting on the 16th of May! Feeling abit scared.. *sighs.. what if I don't finish studying by then.. oh dEAr.. I should just stop worrying and get on with my studies.. and been thinking alot about what to do during the 2 months break.. and SINGAPORE TRIP with Wen, Fong and Lam.. (>.<) kinda excited already.. It will surely be a whole lot of fun with them.. :) hm.. well.. another happy thing to post about today.. HAHA.. :) Tony replied my message AGAIN! hahaha.. yes..I'm flying in the sky.. Here's how the message went:
Me:
Dear Tony,
How are you? Hope you're fine
I'm so happy that you're replying on this forum again.. yay! I love your movies!!
When will you start working on your new movie? Can't wait for it!
Ahh.. and how's your piano lessons?
Just wondering.. What hand phone model are you using? hehe.. I'm curious..
Take Care and smile alwayss
Love,
Hui Lin
Tony:
Dear Hui Lin,
I'm not going to work on any new projects before Nov,I hope.BTW,my handphone is
motorola...............XX3.
WaHahaha.. yes.. My message was abit long.. but hey.. he did replied to my questions
My mouth is smelling like Onions now.. yerr.. smelly! HAHa.. Just had Auntie Anne's Sour Cream and Onion Pretzel.. Yummyzz..
Mr. Ng + Miss Lee :) Wen, I think he will always be the one.. HAHA..
