Monday, April 18, 2005,
9:13 AM ;
Ahh.. Just took a nice refreshing warm bath :) got caught in the rain just now in Pasar Malam..quite fun tho seeing people running everywhere trying to find a place to 'berteduh' from the rain.. ahaha.. All a sudden I can't just remember the word for 'berteduh'.. *tsk tsk.. shade? that doesn't seem right.. I'll just stick to 'berteduh' (^_^)" I also berteduh from the rain.. at some stall selling slippers, shoes and socks.. Well, the Indian lady was nice enough to let me stand there while waiting for my mum :)
got my hair trimmed todayy.. felt it was kinda messy.. haha..since it's getting longer.. *grins.. yess for the first time in my life my hair actually reached below my shoulders! :) shocking leh? My mum always thought I looked better in short hair.. She has definately changed her mind.. after seeing my old photos and the new me.. HAHA! I like the new ME too.. yay!
Ooo..got up kinda early today.. so I decided to play miss call with Mei Fong.. haha.. (^.^) v
Rinnggg Ringgggg... (faster put down)
Grrr..Grrr (1 Message Received)
Mei Fong [05:54:49]
U miss call?
Me [05:55:14]
Miss call you to go toilet..haha.. Omg.. you not sleeping? go back to sleep.. Sweet Dreams!
Mei Fong [05:58:26]
i thought my alarm.. haha.. okay la :) nitez.. i dun wake up to pee..
Bwahaha.. being abit notti today.. sorry fong jie!
17 April-- my kor kor's birthday.. hehe..HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KOR! love ya lotss :)
-you are truly the ONE
