Wednesday, March 30, 2005,
5:29 AM ;
Woah.. today's been a good dayy with classes ending as early as 12! hehe... Quite a few people didn't turn up today.. hehe.. Rumours has it that they 'died' in the quake.. haha.. mymy.. EarthQuake has strike Sumatra once again.. and *sigh* more damage and death has occur.. sad sad.. I don't know how on earth Keat Seong and gang have mood to joke about the matter.. but it's quite funny about the 'deaths' in our class.. hehe.. Everyone was asking if anyone felt the tremors.. It seems that those people staying in MY PLACE apartment felt it.. everyone feeling excited about it.. Mymy.. Lam Lam and I would like to experience it too..but unfortunately, we didn't.
Things were funny in Biology class when we joked about Singaporeans, Malaysians and Indonesians doing their A-Levels finals(PM10, you have done it again!!) hahaha.. and in chemistry class, we started talking about the lab and marriages.. doiNk~ haha.. It seems that Kok will get married when he's 60.. OoooOOo.. and I learnt what's the differences between "kah yan" and "chui yan"... haha.. thanks, Lammieee~
Last but not least, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, AMELINE!! (she's not seeing this..why am I posting this up? hehe.. )
-wo bu yuan rang ni ku, wo bu shi bu zhai hu
dan zhe shi shang ai ching fan fan fu fu
ni wo ru chi mang ran wu zhu
wo ching yuan gu du, ye bu yuan rang ni tong ku
(I Will Break Your Heart by Tony Leung)
han yu pin ying- courtesy of the Sheep..tQ
