Saturday, March 26, 2005,
10:31 AM ;
wahEy.. 2 practical exams over! dunno how many papers left to go.. -.-" chemistry practical is a goner! :( sad case.. i always get the calculations wrong!! what is wrong with me?? *sigh.. better not let that happen during my a2 chem prac :
I watched 2046 right after I reached home.. grabbed a banana for tea and started watching.. I'll say that the movie isn't as bad as what Mei Fong described to me.. hehe.. It was an O.K movie for me.. Zhang Zi Yi's portion of the story was quite boring..most of it were sex scenes.. haha.. I enjoyed the part when Tony was with Faye.. :) the quality of the vcd wasn't that good.. hehe.. some parts of the movie were really blur.. but OK LA.. can't expect much
-totally in love with the theme song of "Vigilante of the Mask" by William So and Eddie Ng.. sounds so good :) and there only 2 more days to HKFA!! tony supposedly to be the underdog.. as reported in the e-news
