Saturday, March 12, 2005,
10:07 AM ;
This week sure had passed by quickly.. It's FRIDAY already!! *sigh* nothing much happened over the past few days.. Only that we finally presented our work on Barrier Contraception-condoms, femidoms, diaphragm, cervical cap, sponge and spermicides on Wednesday. Mr. Rajah was quite impressed with our work tho I think my presentation wasn't that good. The class room was so dark and I didn't dare to look in front.. yes yes.. my phobia of public speaking. My voice was kinda shaky and pronounciation- haywired :( but i did try my best to present. It's been years since I last did something like that.. The last time was in Standard 5. Yeah, there's nothing wrong with your eyes.. It's STANDARD 5!! haha.. I was chosen to be the "Pengerusi" of a debate competition in my class.. At first, I was really excited then OMG, on the real day, I freaked out and when I read the thingy.. u know "Selamat pagi saya ucapkan kepada Puan "something", para pembahas, penjaga masa yang tepat dan para hadirin sekalian..", my voice was like I dunno how to explain.. In the end, it turned out fine.. but I swore I would not do any public speaking unless forced to. (-.-)" Don't know how to overcome it.. Ahh.. and there's another presentation next tueday.. help me!!
I would like to make note that when a frog mate with a Tigger, the offspring would be called "Frogger" aHAhaha.. and yenteng's eraser has one nipple.. thanks to miss meifong.. :)
another thing!! Tony started to post to his fansss on the internet~ woooo.. Big improvement and his english is really good :) keep it up, tony!! have fun learning paino *winks (meifong would get me)
-I've made the most important discovery of my life. It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found. I'm only here tonight because of you. You're the only reason I am... you're all the reasons I am.
