Thursday, March 03, 2005,
2:13 PM ;
Quite a fine day :) something "exciting" happened today.. hehe.. A fire drill was held while I was in the 'Web' with Yen Teng, Mei Fong and Ching Ching..kinda funny because the guy in charged in the 'Web' asked us to get out of the lab.. we were kinda stunned why he asked us to leave the lab.. haha.. after getting out of the lab, we realised that there was a fire drill. Everyone was leaving their classrooms and walking down to the courtyard. Super PACKED!! hehe.. we managed to find some PM10-ians standing near the chem labs and noticed that there was this lady taking photos of the drill. NO COMMENTs.. hehe.. tuRned our backs when we saw her focusing her camera towards us (^.^)v The drill lasted for about 20 minutes and had to attend Chem Lab. I thought we could escape chem lab but I guess Miss Careen would not let that happen.. As usual la.. Lab periods are precious :P
Mei Fong and Yen Teng were fighting over a place during Bio lesson.. and I forgot who.. it's either Chwen Ling or Li Ying called both of them lesbo.. Wahaha.. too funny.. pushing here and there.. I also dowan to get myself involved.. so I just watched by the side (>.<) Finally, I moved to the side table and gave Yen Teng my seat(nice leh?) Mei Fong was super cute when she was trying to push herself inside the table.. ekekeke... and she just grabbed the table! Awww.. walalala.. oh yeah, a picture of Zue Wen's postcard.. received it yesterday! Loved it :) *hugs zue wen tightly* miss her alot!!

