Wednesday, March 23, 2005,
12:32 PM ;
It has been a very tiring day for me!! *yawNs* had my trial biology practical and I was in the 4th shift!! Quarantined for 3 whole freaking hours and my exam only started at 4.. :( Nevertheless, used up the time to do some last minute studying.. The last minute studying didn't really help because in the end, respiration did not come out and kidney slides were not tested. Instead, they asked us to guess what were the liquids in 4 tiny bottles and a plant slide! *tSk tsk.. The exam was alright.. :) had a little help here and there from aHem.. :) She shall not be named.. Became 'Ah Sei' after the exam..we had to clean up every single apparatus and put everything back in place -.-"
I reached home around 6.20pm~ and my mum told me that we were going out to eat since there wasn't any water supply to my housing area.. Paip bocor I think.. Ate in some restaurant behind Sunny Yee's tuition centre.. When I passed the tuition centre, so many good memories returned.. hehe.. :P had some good times there with my friends.. missed those sweet times
Neweys, check out the pic.. :) best couple on the silver screen

hehe.. I know you guys are sick of seeing my darling's pic but i'm so tempted to post his pictures up.. :) hope you all understand.. He is afterall my idol *grins*
P.S: the 'sheep' took some photos of us during quarantine.. will post the pics up as soon as I get the pics :P
-I always smile when I think of you
