Monday, March 28, 2005,
4:16 PM ;
*drum rolls* and the BEST ACTOR goes to Leung Chiu-Wai! hehehe.. weee heee~ I am not suppose to be posting at this hour but what the heck! overwhelmed with happiness :) It's Tony's 5th HKFA Best Actor award! hehe.. When he made his 'Thank You' speech, he sorta repeated Faye Wong's name twice! haha..
Tony: Whoops.. Said already?? I'm too nervous.. (everyone giggling away)

Andy and Carina Lau came out and gave the Best Actress Award.. haha.. and it was so funny before they gave out the award..
Carina: I would love acting with you.. because almost all the actresses that have acted with you
has won the Best Actress Award
Andy : Then I would like to be your boyfriend.. haha.. Become your boyfriend, can win so many
Best Actor Awards :P
*tsk tskk... :) must watch the award ceremony! I'm sure all Tony's fans are out there celebrating! Weee HEee~
time to 'kau kau chu'.. good nite!
