Wednesday, March 16, 2005,
11:45 AM ;
Alright.. tonight gotta be the one of the happiest night of my life.. :) because TONY LEUNG replied my message!! Teee Heeee.. I sent in the message in the afternoon.. asking him whether he's going to drop by malaysia.. and I got this feeling that he might reply his fan's messages after dinner.. so I went online right away after my dinner.. since HK has the same time zone as Malaysia! hm.. I was right! When I went on, I noticed that Tony just posted a message back to one of his fans.. So I waited patiently for mine to be replied since there were a few messages to read before mine.. kept refreshing the page for updates.. and finally he replied mine!! Wooooo~ felt right on top of the world when I read the message.. Here's how the message went :
My Message:
Hi Tony!
What have you been doing today?
It's been very long since you last visited Malaysia. I remember the last time was during infernal affairs 1 promotion. Correct me if i'm wrong. I didn't make it for the promotion any chances of you dropping by Malaysia or South East Asia?
Hui Lin
P.S :Enjoy your vacation!!
and his REPLY:
Hello,Hui Lin...........when will I go to Malaysia???????I don't know yet.........I'm still on holiday right now
going nuts right now.. hahaha.. he actually mentioned my name! :) *grins widely
