Saturday, February 05, 2005,
10:26 AM ;
woooo.. the holidays are finally here :P ONE WEEK OF BREAK!! :)
today, the class decided to wear RED/PINK to celebrate CNY.. Only three turned out wearing black and one wore beige.. -.-" spoiled the plan.. hPmHh!! Supposed to attend physics tuition today but luckily the teacher called it off.. *phew* hehe.. didn't feel like going because holiday mood :P went home with the 2.15 bus.. It came punctually but it took the LDP highway because it had to pass by Taylors Hospitality School(THS) to pick up some students.. When it got there, it was like freaking JAM!! got stuck for 40 whole minutes.. I took a nap while waiting.. but when i got up, I was still at the same freaking place!! Regretted not bringing my I-pod to kill my boredom in the bus.. Oh yeahh, when it reached THS, guess how many students the bus picked up?!? ONE GIRL!! *&%#%!!~!!@# I can see that the bus driver was losing his patiences.. hehe.. over heard him complaining about that poor girl..because of that girl, we reached home one hour later.. :( not her fault anyway.. cannot blame her..
Auntie Foo going to HK liow... hehe.. will be missing her for a WEEK!! ONE WEEK NO AUNTIE FOO!! Fong Fong, enjoy your visit to HK!! Yau Ma Tei, TSim Tsa Tsui, Ocean Park, Kowloon Tong, MOngKoK, Yuen Long, Macau and others..hopefully you get to see some TVB actors/actresses on the streets of HK.. and do drop by Daddy's hse too :P don't forget to wish him "Happy Chinese New Year" from mummy and ur sisterr. haha.. O.K my imagination is going wild again *slap slap*
Almost forgot, while I was waiting for my bus today, I saw Wen Leong and Rajiv!! surprise surpriseee.. didn't expect to see them around Taylorss.. :)
happy holidays peeps~
