Saturday, January 29, 2005,
7:58 AM ;
*yawwnss.. just got back from college! gonna take a short nap later but gotta write what happened todayy.. :P hm... lessons were as usual but mr.gajah got pissed a little because the class was making so much noise!! he couldn't stand it.. I guess he's not used to the class. WEird. all the teachers can stand it but him..
during break today, Yen Teng, Ching Ching and I wanted to eat McDs breakfast but the break starts at 11a.m. We were like rushing to get there.. don't know why all a sudden had a crave for sausage mcmuffin.. BUT when we reached mcDs, it was back to the normal burgers already. Breakfast ends at 11. Then we decided to go to Burger King but Mei Fong didn't want to go and Yen Teng and i wanted to eat Mushroom Swiss but they don't have it anymore! how sad!! :( so we settled for mee yoke.. had 'char kuey teoww' + fried egg + barli ice! (pssttt, mf has a crush on somebody.. Heee Heeeee) ah.. yess.. then Mei Fong had to accompany her friend to find Yinn Khurn and Keat Seong. So, Yen Teng and I went to the computer lab la.. Yen Teng was like pushing the door to get inside the lab but realised that it was locked.. there was this notice on the door telling us that it was closed for maintainance!! hahaha.. We felt so stupid for not reading the notice and trying to force the door open.. hahahaa... mymy.. the guy inside was lookin at us with this weird look :P
After college ended, YT and I teman Meifong to buy prosperity burger for her sister.. It was so important that we had to remind meifong.. hahaa.. in case she forgets.. :P then I fetched them to BORMAS to get a book photostated. lalala.. there was this jam near Tom Yam Fried Rice there.. and the cars just wouldn't let me pass!! Thankfully, Mei Fong wound down her window and show some signals to ask the car to stop.. One car actually stopped!! and guess what meifong did?? she saluted the guy driving the carr!! WAHahahaAHAHaha.. I didn't know that she did that until Yen Teng laughed like a mad girl.. another long period of laughing.. YT laughed until she cried.. mymy.. :P I'm still imagining meifong saluting the guy.. *cheers fong fong! char kuey teow??
