Saturday, January 08, 2005,
3:55 PM ;
woah, it's been a long time since I updated my blog.. :P can't help it.. it's the last week of the holidays, so gotta enjoy every last bit of it.. it's gonna be a stressful year ahead with IELTS, uni applications, A2 trial exams and A2 finals!! :( help me somebody!!
so what have i been doing during my hols? been watching tv of course!! watched lots of movies! hehe.. gotta thank Mei Fong and Lam lam for lending dvds to me!! :) alot of nice drams too on Astro like Triumph in the Skies, Armed Reaction 4 and Family Man!! Also, I've been reading this book too on teen's life and how to live a better life! still reading it.. ahaha.. that's about how i spent my lovely holidays.. haha.. kinda boring, eh?? didn't go out much with my friends either because i felt like just staying at home, kicking back and just RELAX!!
2 more days to college!! arghhh.. it's ok.. I'm gonna work hard! *psttt, I always say that but in the end, i would end up on the couch watching tv or onlining... Slap me!
